The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, and your interaction with the Site. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Disclosure for a business purpose: collected and shared with our third-party service provider with the purpose to optimize user experience.
Customer support information
Examples of Personal Information collected: Email, name, last name
Purpose of collection: to provide customer support and help with product complaints or questions.
Source of collection: as collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: Email capture
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to help us provide services with you, as described above.
- Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- For operation and maintenance purposes, besproud.com and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with besproud.com (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
- Our site may contain links to other third-party sites, plug-ins, applications or other online services. If you click on a link to a third-party site or other online service, you will be taken to a site or other online service we do not control and that is not governed by this Policy. Sproud is not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites and other online services. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites and other online services carefully.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, Sproud shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out
portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
GDPR -YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
We share your personal data within the Sproud International AB group. We have operations in Sweden, UK, US and Canada so this will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Many of our external third parties are based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it and we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us on e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to us at the following address:
Sproud LTD, Unit 70, Spaces Business Centre, 15-17 Ingate Place, London, SW8 3NS, United Kingdom.
Last updated: 2023-01-01
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection).
This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Besprouds.com use session cookies. A session starts when you launch a website or web app and ends when you leave the website or close your browser window. You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Strictly Required Cookies
These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but this might affect the way our site is working.
Analytics and Statistics
These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.