Tip: You can also use a store-bought chocolate ball to top with
For the shake:
2 frozen bananas
1- 1 1/4 cup Sproud Chocolate
For the chocolate ball:
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup soft dates
1/2 tbsp cacao powder
For the decoration:
3 Peppermint candy canes
50g Dairy free dark chocolate
Vegan whipped cream
1. Make the chocolate ball by mashing all ingredients together in a bowl, adding a splash of liquid to make it sticky and formable. Form into a big or several balls, roll in shredded coconut and then place in the fridge.
2. Melt the chocolate and let it cool down. Meanwhile, roughly chop or crush 2 peppermint candy cones.
3. Now add some chocolate inside a glass and then dip the top edge of the glass in the chocolate then sprinkle the crushed candy cone. Place the glass in the fridge.
4. In a high speed blender, mix the frozen bananas and Sproud Chocolate. Add more Sproud depending on how runny you want the shake.
5. Add the shake to the chocolate covered glass, top with vegan whip cream, the chocolate ball (we added a longer stick to the chocolate ball so it doesn’t fall), candy cone and lastly a straw.