Tip: Make sure the bananas are super ripe before freezing them!
- 4 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 1,5 dl Sproud Milk
- 1 tbsp fresh turmeric
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
For topping: Shredded coconut
- Add Sproud milk, ginger and turmeric to a food processor (or high speed blender) and mix until most lumps are gone.
- Now add the frozen bananas and mix until it becomes smooth – this will take a few minutes of pulsing.
- Scrape the sides once in a while, you might need to add more milk, have patience!
- Serve the nice cream in whatever you like and enjoy.