2 Servings (of course ;) ).
Tip: You can use whatever nut/seed butter you like.
- 1 dl Sproud Original Drink
- 6 tbsp oat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp smooth tahini
- 1/2 dl peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Sproud Original Drink
STEP BY STEP
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl, stir until combined
- Now add rest of the ingredients and stir until combined and smooth
- Transfer the batter to a microwave safe container (15x15cm or smaller)
- Place the container in the microwave on 900W for 6 minutes (or until the surface is dry
- Let the container rest until cooled down
- In meanwhile make the frosting by combining all of these ingredients in a bowl
- When the cake is cooled down, add the frosting and top with strawberries!