Skip to content
SAFFRON MUG CAKE
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp mashed banana
- 1 tbsp smooth cashew butter (sub with smooth almond butter)
- 1 tbsp Sproud Unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp saffron
- Dairy free white chocolate (or make your own as below)
- If you don’t have oat flour, mix oats in a blender until it becomes a flour
- In a mug, combine oat flour, baking powder & saffron
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine until the batter is smooth and has no lumps
- Bake in the microwave for 1 minute at 800W or 1000W, let cool down for a minute. DON’T bake too long, it will be too dry.
- Meanwhile melt dairy free white chocolate (or make your own lazy version, see below)
Lazy Dairy Free White Chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut cream (the thick part from a can that has not been in the fridge) 1 tbsp cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.