Tip: You can also use Sproud Chocolate protein powder for this recipe.
- 1 dl Sproud Vanilla Protein powder
- 1 dl oat flour
- 1 dl soft peanut butter
- 1 dl Sproud Original Drink
- 100g dark chocolate
STEP BY STEP
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with your hands or a spoon. Add more liquid if it’s too dry and crumbly. Press the dough evenly into a loaf or baking tin, then place in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
- Pour the chocolate over the dough and then set the baking tin in the fridge again until the chocolate solidiﬁes.
- Then cut into bars or squares to be eaten directly or stored in the fridge/freezer.