- 3 dl ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 dl Sproud Original
- 2 tbsp melted dairy free butter
- 400g button mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 1/2 tbsp dairy free butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp wheat ﬂour
- 4 dl Sproud Original
- Salt & pepper
STEP BY STEP
- In a bowl, combine wheat ﬂour, baking powder and salt. Add Sproud while stirring and then add the melted dairy free butter.
- In a pan on medium heat (with oil or dairy free butter), cook the pancakes.
- Meanwhile, make the creamy mushrooms. Wash and slice the mushrooms. Chop the onion and mince the garlic and sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic until the mushrooms have decreased in size, set aside.
- In a new pan, melt dairy free butter on low heat and then add the ﬂour. Stir to combine. Then add 1 dl Sproud at the time, stirring the whole time while the sauce thickens.
- Now add the mushrooms and spices to the sauce, stir to combine and set aside.
- When the pancakes are done, add the creamy mushrooms to every crepe. Fold the crepes and top with parsley.