1 Serving, 10min
Tip: Make the chia pudding look bomb by defrost frozen raspberries and stir them into the chia pudding when it’s time for serving.
- 2 dl Sproud Original Drink
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Optional: 1/2 tbsp agave syrup
- Fresh kiwi
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Add all of the chia pudding ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- Place the jar with a lid on in a fridge, let sit over night
- Serve the coco chia pudding with fruit and berries. Enjoy and feel the energy powered by peas!